|
|
|
|
HUGE H&M/Forever 21 Hault[Back 2 School]
I went school shopping this weekend. I picked up a couple of really cute things. Hope you enjoy :) H&M Jackets -$34.50 H&M Platform Wedges- $28.90 H&M Skirt - $9.80 H&M Abstract Harem Pants- $17.95 H&M Black Harem Pants- $17.95 H&M Jeggings - $24.95 H&M Leggings -$14.95 H&M Orange Crop Slub Top- $17.95 F21 - White Lacquered Heart Necklace- $3.80 F21 Floral Print Headband- $3.80 F21 Flower Headband - $4.80 F21 Large Hoop Earrings- $4.80 Wet & Wild Tri-Color palette - $2.80 Labels: Haul |
About
My name is Lissangy and I love self expression . I do it through singing,dancing,photography , and makeup . I'm strange , but normal. Although everyday , all around me is changing .. one thing I know for sure. I love life, and can't wait for what it has in store for me Contact me
Go Home
Follow me on Twitter
My Youtube Channel
Follow me on Tumblr
|